After the exam
- When you get your test back, review any mistakes and find the correct answer.
- Understand why your answer was wrong. The content of the question might show up again, or be relevant to future class content.
- If the instructor reviews the test in class, take notes on what they expected from the questions/problems that you got wrong.
- If you have questions about the grade you received, or notice a possible grading error, talk with your instructor.
- If permitted, save the test as study material for future cumulative tests.