You’ve now learned about important things to do to prepare for exams as well as tools to help you before, during, and after exams.
You are now able to:
- Recognize how class content relates to exams
- Understand how to apply tips for exam preparation
- Use new techniques to prepare for and take exams
- Top 49 Ways to Beat Test Anxiety
- The Curve of Forgetting
Reviewing class notes and content soon after class is important for future recall.
- SMART Learning Commons
Visit the SMART Learning Commons for a variety of academic support including tutoring in many University of Minnesota courses, library research support, English language support, and more.
- Worksheet for Exploring a Returned Exam
Use this form to analyze a returned exam and determine if your mistakes stem from preparation habits, content mastery, or the testing situation so you can build a targeted improvement plan.